10.07.2011

24: Leopard Print and Sadness

Nevena: What did you do?
Big Al: I thought there was a footrest underneath the computor.
Nevena: There isn't. What did you do?
Big Al: I thought I was putting my feet on the foot rest.


Needless to say, I do not have a footrest underneath my computor. Al kicked something and my computer exploded*. This is to say that I am using my father's laptop and the amount of emotional attachment I have towards my computer is phenomenal and phenomenally pathetic. I miss it. I miss that my keys go a little higher like a typewriter. I miss the really old version of microsoft word that I have and understand. I miss doc. docx is a nightmare. Mostly I also miss having a printer. 

Somehow the death of my computer** triggered a domino effect and now all the printers in the house are broken.

NOW FOR SOMETHING HAPPY!


This is my family. From the back to the front:

 
My mom: my floor length leopard print coat from Black Market.
My gramma: My three quartered length sleeved Talbots leopard print coat.
Me: My short, short sleeved leopard print coat from Anthropologie. 
My dog: Her leopard print coat from the Clothing Show. 


I have to go change, wearing skin tight snakeskin*** pants is not a good idea after eating tons of pulled pork sandwiches.


*Not literally. Just figuratively in the same way that my heart is now exploded from computor loss related sadness.

**The sad thing is that after typing computer seven times in this post, I still cannot spell it. The computer has to keep red underlining computor with two o's. Computer and beginning are the two words I cannot spell subconsciously, I have to stop and think about it every time. Yet I can spell subconsciously subconsciously. Figures.  

***Of course it's an animal/reptile print.

7 comments:

  1. I wanna be a part of your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the family portrait is too adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! love the shot of your family! so much leopard print, so beautiful ^.^ xxx

    http://naivebones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the leopard and your blog. Please check out my blog, its featuring the launch of my scarf line!

    If you like me, follow me back! Thankyou!
    http://clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this family portrait is so good and fun :) great job!!

    XOXO

    http://thedandydoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great picture!! Love leopard print!! :)
    regards!

    ReplyDelete